Corporate Speaking & Training
“There is no work-life balance. We have one life.”
Burnout To Brilliance
As the winner of the 3-minute pop-up talk, Dina took the main TEDX stage in 2018 with her message about burnout, and how forging a relationship with your sofa is pivotal in becoming a more inner balanced happy high achiever.
It’s about having the courage to listen before burnout, the final wake-up call, forces you to.
She strongly believes that burnout happens for a reason. Exploring the positive effects of burnout, she helps others go from Burnout to Brilliance through her corporate speaking engagements.
Who is affected? Anyone. While burnout isn’t selective it’s prevalent in:
Education, human health and social care, public administration and defence, teaching professionals, business, media and public service professionals, high achievers, accountants, social workers, architects, students, lawyers, stay at home parents and anyone else I’ve missed out – including your field.
So why should burnout concern your organisation?
- A study carried out in the US, found that burnout is ‘responsible for half of all employee attrition.’
- A survey carried out on stress and burnout found that 54% of respondents suffered from high levels of stress in 2017.
- 80% of US workers reported feeling stress on the job, half said they needed help in learning how to manage stress
- Between 2016/17, 526,000 people in the UK suffered from work-related stress which resulted in 12.5 million lost working days as reported in the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
- 1 million German workers out of a workforce of 40 million have experienced mental or emotional distress.
- In 2015, absenteeism and low productivity cost the Australian economy $12 million.
“Employee burnout has reached epidemic proportions. While many organizations take steps to manage employee fatigue, there are far fewer efforts to proactively manage burnout.”
Charlie DeWitt, vice president, business development, Kronos
How can the Burnout to Brilliance corporate programme help your organisation?
Through Dina’s tailored speaking and corporate group training engagements, she works closely with each individual organisation to create a bespoke programme to meet the needs of their particular situation. Dina’s programmes aim to identify and demystify burnout to cultivate an individualised and collaborative mindset for change, supporting individuals within an organisation to flourish and go from Burnout to Brilliance – your company’s wellbeing is the wellbeing of the people that make it.
The Burnout to Brilliance Corporate Programme:
- Key-Note Speaking
- Lunch and Learn Sessions
- 1-2-1 Mentoring Programmes
- Corporate Group Training (1/2 or 1-day Workshops)
- Duration – Block Workshops
Watch Dina Speaking About Burnout
Book Dina to give a workshop at your company and as a speaker at an upcoming event, or want to find out how I can support your organisation? Just drop me a line.
Phone: +41 763 939 071