“There is no work-life balance. We have one life.”
Dina Blanco-Ioannou is a transformational speaker, educator, teacher and trainer and coach. She is a Certified Trainer in the Success Principles and Canfield Methodology having personally trained with Jack Canfield. She is also co-author of the number one best-selling book Success University for Women in Leadership. Lessons-in-Self, Dina’s unique Education for Life programmes integrate the Canfield Methodology, Positive Psychology tools and her own life’s lessons to create programmes that inspire and empower others to becoming the person they are destined to be.
Burnout to Brilliance
Dina recently took the main stage at TEDXBasel with her message about burnout, and how forging a relationship with your sofa is pivotal in becoming a more inner balanced happy high achiever. It’s about having the courage to listen before burnout, the final wake-up call, forces you to. She strongly believes that burnout happens for a reason. Exploring the positive effects of burnout, she helps others go from Burnout to Brilliance through her corporate speaking engagements, group training and 1-2-1 mentoring programmes. Want to find out more about Dina? click here
Learn more about burnout and my journey from Burnout to Brilliance.
Who is affected? Anyone. While burnout isn’t selective it’s prevalent in:
Education, human health and social care, public administration and defence, teaching professionals, business, media and public service professionals, high achievers, accountants, social workers, architects, students, lawyers, stay at home parents and anyone else I’ve missed out – including your field.
So why should burnout concern your organisation?
- A study carried out in the US, found that burnout is ‘responsible for half of all employee attrition.’
- A survey carried out on stress and burnout found that 54% of respondents suffered from high levels of stress in 2017.
- 80% of US workers reported feeling stress on the job, half said they needed help in learning how to manage stress
- Between 2016/17, 526,000 people in the UK suffered from work-related stress which resulted in 12.5 million lost working days as reported in the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
- 1 million German workers out of a workforce of 40 million have experienced mental or emotional distress.
- In 2015, absenteeism and low productivity cost the Australian economy $12 million.
“Employee burnout has reached epidemic proportions. While many organizations take steps to manage employee fatigue, there are far fewer efforts to proactively manage burnout.”
Charlie DeWitt, vice president, business development, Kronos
The question is : Are you, as a leader, listening?
How can the Burnout to Brilliance corporate programme help your organisation?
Through my tailored speaking and corporate group training engagements, I work closely with each organisation to create a bespoke programme to meet the needs of your particular environment. Together, let’s identify and demystify burnout to cultivate an individual and collaborative mindset for change, supporting you and your organization to flourish and go from Burnout to Brilliance.
The Burnout to Brilliance Corporate Programme:
- Key-Note Speaking
- Lunch and Learn Sessions
- 1-2-1 Mentoring Programmes
- Corporate Group Training (1/2 or 1-day Workshops)
- Duration – Block Workshops
Contact me today to arrange a complimentary call to find how I can support your corporation go from Burnout to Brilliance.
Want to learn more?Download the ‘Burnout Prevention and Treatment’ article written by Melinda Smith, M.A., Jeanne Segal, Ph.D., Lawrence Robinson, and Robert Segal, M.A. Last updated: July 2018.
Watch Dina’s Interviews About Burnout
Tony Whatley is a business mentor, with a passion for helping people become the best version of themselves. He’s a best-selling author, and serial-entrepreneur from Houston, Texas. Check out his website: www.365driven.com