Transformational Educator, Coach & Trainer
For over 30 years, Jack Canfield has been coaching and training individuals, entrepreneurs, educators and corporate leaders to reach their personal and professional goals, helping them to live a life of purpose and joy.
Jack Canfield is a multiple New York Times best selling author and the creator of the ‘Chicken Soup for the Soul’ series, which has sold over 150 million copies. His goal is to train 1 million people in his methodologies, creating a new community of trainers who are reaching out and teaching The Success Principles in order to help individuals live the best life they can have. I am privileged to be one in million and a member of this unique community of trainers.
As a Certified Trainer in the Success Principles, I have been personally mentored and trained by Jack Canfield to teach the Success Principles.
What are The Success Principles?
- The Success Principles are a set of systematic principles which, when applied to your life, can support you in reaching your highest potential, to achieving your dreams and living the life you were destined to live.
- The Success Principles ascribed to Lessons-in-Self are timeless principles that help people from all walks of life; age and gender achieve what they want.
- The Success Principles can be applied in every area of your life, at work, in your personal life, at school and in your relationships.
- The Lessons-in-Self universal and ELT programmes incorporate The Success Principles in their modalities.
Through these unique programmes you will learn how to:
- Take 100% responsibility for your life
- Decide what you want and how to achieve it
- Set goals that will propel you to the next level of success
- Apply the principle of 5 to reaching your goals
- Set free any self-limiting beliefs
- Create habits that deliver successful outcomes
- Go beyond your comfort zone and reject rejection
- Ask for the support you require to move you forward
- Live in appreciation and gratitude to attract more abundance
All you have to do is decide what you want, believe you can achieve it and through the Lessons-in-Self educational programmes - YOU CAN!